AuthorMessage
V1P3R
WhiteHat Support
WhiteHat Support

White Hat Points : 202
White Hat Reputation : 10

PostSubject: NetCut and Netcut-defender   Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:43 am

What can I do with NetCut?

This is a commonly used tool used on networks to cut down the network connection of victim. It makes  a Denial of Service attack on the Victim so that he doesn’t get internet access. It does so by flooding the switch with unreal MAC address entries that point to the victim’s ip address, so the packets are mapped incorrectly and the victim receives no packets.  You can disconnect also your victim's internet All Connected with your Router).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What is new in Netcut Defender 2.1.4 Featured

Here is how to see who attack you.You will know someone is trying to cut you off when you see this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].When the attacker stopped the attack, or normal time, you will see NetCut Defender Icon as this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Right click on Netcut-Defender 2.1.2 you will see a new Menu link name "who cut me" as

When you click on "Who Cut me", you will see it's IP/MAC/Hostname right away.

The Attack Record are like this

"network change reload/Gateway change reload".  when you switch WIFI network from Starbuck to mcdonalds network, you don't need restart netcut defender. to ensure your netcut defender has the right information (it does when you do restart The app, but I want it to be better that can do without restart)

So, only one button "Protection Reload" you need to click , here

Download Netcut Defender 2.1.2 here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy

NetCut and Netcut-defender
Page 1 of 1