Bypass Adfly, Adfoc and Linkbucks Links

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V1P3R
WhiteHat Support
WhiteHat Support

White Hat Points : 202
White Hat Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Bypass Adfly, Adfoc and Linkbucks Links    Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:07 am

I've seen many peoples here referring mostly Adfly urls,for their own good...I appreciate those who create their own content & share these sort of links. Everyone has their own opinion i've just explained what i want to,Thats it. Not only that apart from this community i've visited many blogs who're doing this kind of fraud without providing the desire material. They should not do this Nono ,if they do then you've to be smarter then them.... Cool

So lets come back to tutorial...Whenever you wish to get the original link which is sorted by ad.fly..What to do?

Introduction :

Adfly, Adfoc and Linkbucks are famous URL shortner websites. These websites pays you when any visitor view ads on your shortened links. They don’t pay well enough but if you are getting thousands of visitors per day then you can earn a handsome income. These websites needs every visitor to wait for almost 4-5 seconds before they will be redirected to original link. Using this tool you can bypass Adfly links ads.

]TUT]

Just goto : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Paste The URL & Get the direct url which is been sorted.

Hope this post gonna help you cheers
Back to top Go down

Bypass Adfly, Adfoc and Linkbucks Links
Page 1 of 1